As it was that night when I was in so deep.
I know the alarm will go of soon
But I can't pull my thoughts away from the moon.
Why is it that those who want to rest in peace
Are little more than disturbed souls?While those who try to scheme and please
Get their forty winks with ease?
I feel my consciousness drift away
(Thank the gods! My mind has nothing more to say!)
As I slip into blissful forgetfulness -
The sleep that claims my mind
When I leave the world far behind.
And then, (far, far too quick!)
My alarm clock rings (I silence it with a flick)
As a matter of time and course
Insomnia has left me tired to the pores.
2 comments:
i really like this...i want to start a blog myself but don't know exactly how to start and how to get a name. are there any tips you would be willing to share?
Hey ki, ki
Umm.. If you want to start a blog, I suggest you try blogger's sign up page. ^^
I'm glad you liked it, though I hadn't expected any comments in these poems... It's just my way to let whatevers inside come out.
As for tips... I'm the worst persoon to ask, cuz i write off the top of my head. I guess you'll just have to pick something that inspires you and write. Because, half the time, when I write, it's under the influence of music. XD
I dont really understand what you mean by 'get a name' though. Elaborate?
Post a Comment