Only, he was of every imaginable hue.
One day, he went to see the shrink,All because he couldn't think!
Now, what's a worried girl to do?
I set out after Mr. Blue.
You see, I knew
What the shrink would do.
But. Alas!
As I feared
I was too late
I realized as I entered the crumbling gate
For the shrink who knew,
Exactly what to do
Had beheaded poor Mr. Blue!!
2 comments:
Hey I saw your comment on the Dorothy:locked and Loaded, and me desperate to find other people posting creative work instead of baby pictures read some of your work. I thought it was really awesome, good job and if you ever get a chance I've been trying my hand at work too. Creative writers gotta stick together, lol. one of my links is: http://adrian-bloodofkings.blogspot.com/ it would mean alot to me, and if not good job on what you have and keep on doing what you're doing, its great.
Hi adrian
Unfortunately, I'm unable to see your blog as the government of this country has blocked it. Does it contain mature content?
Thank for the appreciation, its encouraging, though this blog was strictly a means for venting my insanity. ^^
I woul love to work on a project, but unluckily, due to personal constaints, I am unable to do so this year.
Thanks for the offer though. :)
Post a Comment